Instructions for Miracles (signed)
Product detailed description
A brand new book by a German magician Friedrich Roitzsch. Friedrich shares ten of his personal card magic routines.
You can expect “worker’s” material with these field-tested effects. The explained effects use practical sleight of hand that can be used in front of an audience.
Here is a list of the included effects:
- Switch’em - A demonstration of how gamblers use sleight of hand to win at card games. With your spectator being the main star!
- Luminous Readers - A fun routine where you present special glasses to your spectators with which you easily locate secretly marked Aces in the deck.
- Robin Hood - You find the chosen card by shooting a card in the deck and splitting the selection!
- Fastest Card Trick in the World - A fast transposition of four Aces and four Kings.
- Power Matcha - The spectator finds the mates of three random cards. But there is a surprise finale! The whole deck is now perfectly divided into pairs.
- Nine Card Monte Revisited - You bet your spectator 100 dollars to find a stranger card among nine cards on a table. A simple task, right? Well, it is hard to succeed.
- Far Out - You name three randomly chosen cards without touching the deck.
- Out of this Card Box - An innovative version of Paul Curry’s classic Out of this World effect. Friedrich came up with a way to start the effect with a thoroughly shuffled deck!
- Magic Squared - An interesting new take on the classic Magic Square plot.
- Instructions for Miracle - You offer to teach your spectator a magic trick. Ultimately, they are left with an impossible object and a unique souvenir. Their selected card is bound inside a notepad!
The book is signed by Friedrich Roitzsch.